December 13, 2010

Phoebe's 4th Birthday Partay...

Here is what we are doing for Phoebe's birthday party everyone!  It happens to come out at the perfect time, it's a surprise so don't tell her.  I doubt she will read the blog and figure it out but I never know with that girl.  If you happen to be in the land of Dixie and want to see a four-year-old go irrationally crazy over a pop star I will add you to the guest list.  And the mother of the year award goes to...

Justin Bieber: Never Say Never Movie Trailer Official (HD)

3 comments:

The Richards Family said...

LOVE IT! Because Jason and I have already decided to take London. Take some good pics.

anne said...

...goes to YOU all the way! Whats a roast is you will be the one freaking out the most at the movies. Ive seen your dance moves. That Justin child is one pretty cute little boy.

anne. said...

count this twenty-four-year-old(almost)in. my bets are that i'll go just as crazy.