October 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Little Ones!



Happy birthday to my little ones!  Look at how you have grown, I can't believe you are six.  I am so proud to be your mother.  I think you will probably look back on all of your birthdays and remember that I was always in tears.  You are my miracle babies and Heavenly Father blesses me everyday with your presence.  I love you Chauncey and Ivy!

5 comments:

The Richards Family said...

So cute! Happy Birthday twins.

Elena Lunt said...

Chantry, your twins are adorable and you are such an amazing mom. Good on ya!

Kim said...

I'm jealous of all those pictures. What a good idea. It's crazy how much they've grown, they were SO tiny. Happy Birthday!

W.M. said...

PReCious!! You are all my hero's. I love it, and am sooooo glad they were born. Think how sweet they make everything. they are so rad...!

ferardandy said...

they are the best. i would love to have two at a time if they came like chauncey and ivy.