![]() |
There is nothing that will send a mother into a drop dead panic like a soaking wet 5 year old screaming hysterically that something is in her mouth. What could be in her mouth? Yesterday around 9 am Ivy discovered that she had been horribly disfigured.
The baby teeth in front were really loose so I told her to work on them and see if she could get them out. She didn't eat anything for lunch fearing that the teeth would be swallowed and eliminate the income (she is saving for a two-wheeler).
Around dinner time she had finally worked one until it was hanging on by a little tiny thread of gum. She asked if I would help her get it and we plucked it right out.
She then realized that if the tooth fairy brought a dollar for one tooth she would bring two dollars for two and that was all she needed. The second tooth was a lot more stubborn and took some cranking to get out. I kept telling her that she could wait until tomorrow and get it out but she would run and look in the mirror and say "I need the two dollars!" Finally the second came out. I told her I thought the tooth fairy might give bonuses for two for one days. We shall see...



1 comment:
The things we do for money. She's one brave soul.
Post a Comment