May 20, 2008

Is that Jimmy?





This is Chaunce's Iron Man haircut.  He thinks he is a mutant super hero.  Ivy was devastated when she watched me shaving his hair.  She cried and asked me to put it back on.  He, on the other hand, can't take his eyes off himself.  He positioned my head right in front of his face today and said "hold still mom, I am trying to see my hair."  I then realized he was looking at his reflection in my sunglasses.  He keeps telling Roy he looks just like Jimmy (one of Roy's friends).  He has been changing his name a few times a day lately and today it was Jimmy all day which was easier for me because I have a hard time keeping them all straight.  He is usually Micah, but he is also known to be Jason, Joe or Beau.  I asked Ivy if she wanted to participate and shave her head as well and she gave me the stink eye and ran away.  Phoebe is just happy that someone in the family has less hair than she does.

2 comments:

Allison Lindley said...

Chantry- I'm a blogger now. Your kids are so cute! I love the new do for your son. I can't believe how much Phoebe looks like you.

Allison

Megan said...

Oh, I love it! Such the boy!