April 20, 2008
Following In Grandpa's Footsteps
Today Chauncey gave his first talk in primary and Ivy gave her first prayer. Chaunce got up and started talking into the microphone about anything and everything. Then he started his talk and said Jesus gave us a prophet to guide us and he is a light just like his flashlight, then he turned the flashlight on and shined it on everyone. I see professional speaking in his future. He was quite a natural. Ivy needed a little bit more help and got kind of shy but still did a wonderful job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Chantry, Long time no see! Wow, I was sitting with my sister when she was checking her friend Courtney's blog...who is sisters with Melinda...and then I saw your blog link. I had to laugh, I can't believe how time flies. I was shocked to see you had found my blog. From the looks of your blog life seems to be great for you. Are your twins four? My oldest is three. How great to check up on you!
Post a Comment