Any tips on how to get a 10 month old to sleep in her own bed. The crying it out mumbo jumbo is not working. The other night I found myself curled up next to her in her crib wondering what on earth I was doing there.
Okay, i know we all don't have time to read, especially reading not the most interesting books, but I have one worth reading to help get her to sleep. It has worked like a charm for both my girls. Preslee (9months) sleeps 11 hours straight in her own crib in her own room. The book is "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child" by Marc Weissbluth, M.D. Let me know if it helps if you decide to try it. Luv ya
4 comments:
Just put her in your bed until she falls asleep....I am no perfect mom, but I get all the sleep I can!
hahahaa, Good Luck!
Crying it out did not work for us either..! I have sleeping problems with my 10 month old too... I'd be interested in the advice you get. :)
Okay, i know we all don't have time to read, especially reading not the most interesting books, but I have one worth reading to help get her to sleep. It has worked like a charm for both my girls. Preslee (9months) sleeps 11 hours straight in her own crib in her own room. The book is "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child" by Marc Weissbluth, M.D. Let me know if it helps if you decide to try it. Luv ya
You could dress up your long pregnancy pillow with your clothes and lay it in the crib next to Phoebe.
Post a Comment